The V-series of hand pruners offers a number of features for professional use. The locking latch is released by simply squeezing the handles, enabling single handed operation. The pruners are made of thick high quality cast aluminum with a non-slip coating of smooth plastic for greater durability and comfort. These pruners are lightweight and perfectly balanced to allow all day use with minimal strain and fatigue. The blades are hard chrome plated for greater hardness and rust and sap resistance. The blades are offset at an angle to maintain natural hand strength and can be re-sharpened or replaced. The VZ series includes the standard sized HP-V8Z as well as the HP-V9Z and HP-V7Z to fit larger and smaller hand sizes!
- Unique latch lock enables single hand operation
- Hard chrome plated blades for rust and sap protection
- High quality spring for increased durability
- Non-slip coated, ergonomic handles for continued use
- Replaceable blades can be resharpened
- Bypass blades are offset for clean cuts
- Available in 3 sizes: 7" for smaller hands, 8" for regular size hands, and 9" for larger hands