The Flail Mower, also known as the BladeRunner, is the heaviest-duty mowing attachment in the BCS fleet. Capable of mowing in the toughest conditions, the Flail Mower has vertically rotating 'Y' blades that pulverize plant material into a fine pulp that is evenly spread across the mowing width.
The Flail Mower's front bulkhead is designed for lifting itself depending on the flow of material to be worked, which can be thick brush, vines and saplings. Like the Brush Mower, it can mow anything it can bend, including saplings. A convenient control handle sets the cutting height from ½'' to 4'', and retractable caster wheels allow for easier handling and transport. The mower rides on special side-mounted skids made of boron steel.
- 24'', 30'', or 35'' working widths. NOTE: The overall widths of each mower should be increased a total of 7'' to account for the caster wheels and belt cover.
- Dozens of vertically swinging 'Y' blades.
- Convenient control handle to set cutting height from 1/2" to 4".
- Automatic opening and closing front deflector.
- Adjustable and retractable caster wheels.
- Wear-resistant steel side skids.
- Oil bath input gearbox with grease fittings on ball bearings.
- Optional anti-skid rollers and lawn mower "scoop" blades available.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING/DELIVERY QUOTE