The preci-discs tool consists of two weeders and two plant-protecting discs for precision weeding less than 4 cm (1.6”) from shoot on the row.
- Designed for young carrot seedling hoeing three weeks after planting
- Limits earth sprinkling on the row
- Improves and eases the double hoe’s steering
- Handles the depth of the work with three positions
- Clearly cuts the strip of soil on which young seedlings are
After plants reach 5 cm (1.9”), the accu-discs may cut the crop’s leaves. In such a case, it is recommended to use the Lelièvre blades, which are perfect for shoots between 5-15 cm (1.9 5.9”).