With the two-wheel hoe, you can go directly on your crops’ rows. The tools that can be used with the two-wheel hoe are designed for hoeing as close as possible to your plants to carry out precision weeding.
Several tools can be used with the two-wheel hoe and they all have their specific function.
- The Lelièvre blades are used for weeding both sides of a row in one single operation
- The accu-discs provides precision weeding less than 4 cm (1.6”) from plants
- The bio-discs is used for row weeding and hilling
*Please add the desired tools to your order. Adding this item to the cart is just for the wheel hoe itself.
Broad features of the hoe
- Triangle structure for effective push (extension of the arms)
- Height and angle adjustment of the tool to adapt it to its user
- Inflatable wheels for better handiness and fitting the soil
- Weeding tool angle adjustment to make it easier to penetrate the soil
- Can be fitted to any kind of soil and crop types