PowerSafe Model 739 is the entry model to the portion of the Professional Series tractors that feature a third working speed. At 2.7 mph, third gear provides both a comfortable walking speed when transporting the machine and a functional speed when mowing with the rotary Brush Mower, Flail Mower, Lawn Mower, and Dual Action Sickle Bar.
Another important asset when mowing - differential drive and “turn-on-a-dime” maneuverability. The ease of turning makes the job more enjoyable for all applications. The BCS differential drive includes an on-demand lock, so posi-traction is available for circumstances such as mowing across steep slopes and clearing snow on slippery surfaces.
Powered by Honda’s GX340 (11HP) engine, the range of compatible attachments for the 739 expands to include virtually all BCS attachments. It is available in recoil or electric start.
While the designation “PowerSafe” refers to its compliance with the safety standards currently required by the European Union, the key feature difference from our standard models is its wet, hydro-mechanical clutch. The benefits of this clutch are many:
- The clutch is cooled by circulated oil, rather than air, so it maintains a cooler operating temperature when powering high torque implements, such as the flail mower and chipper. This is particularly important when such attachments are operated for prolonged hours of use.
- It is relatively more “abuse proof” when used by multiple operators – employees, farm interns, your brother-in-law, …
- It is more durable as evidenced by its 5-year warranty.
- Finally, and perhaps most importantly, it is more user-friendly.
Given the long-term investment made by our customers, in combination with the unpredictability of their long-term needs, it is understandable that the model 739(PS) is one of BCS’s most popular models.
- Differential Drive with On-demand Differential Lockout
- Patented Hyrdro-mechanical "wet" Clutch w/ 5 year warranty
- All Gear Drive
- • Heat-treated steel gears and shafts
- • Embedded ball bearings
- Best Warranty in the Industry
- • Limited lifetime transmission warranty
- • 3-year engine warranty
- Convenient Shuttle-style Forward/Reverse Control
- Easily Adjusted, Anti-vibration Handles w/ 180º Rotation
- • 7 vertical settings, front and rear
- • 3 horizontal settings, front and rear (right, left & center)
- Three Working Speeds in Each Direction
- • 0.78 mph
- • 1.8 mph
- • 2.7 mph
- Electric Start Optional
- Engine: Honda GX340
- Electric Start Option: Yes
- Weight: 317 pounds (with 26'' tiller)
- Working Speeds: 3 forward, 3 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 0.78, 1.8 and 2.7 MPH
- Transport Wheel Speed: N/A
- Standard Wheel Size: 5x10x19"
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Differential Drive with Lockout
- Clutch Type: Hydro-mechanical multi-plate
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING/DELIVERY QUOTE