This is a game changer, folks. Introducing Model 770. The only BCS two-wheel tractor in the Professional Series with hydrostatic drive, enabling the operator to select the ground speed and direction of travel without the need to shift or vary the throttle setting.
The comfortable "EasyGrip" lever on the right handlebar precisely dictates the machine's ground speed, which is especially convenient for applications that require frequent changes of direction. A high and low range speed selector rod provides two different maximum and minimum speeds. The high range is for mowing light material quickly or shallow soil cultivation, while the low range is intended for heavy, more arduous cutting applications or digging deep in unbroken soil. The lever control provides an extra measure of ease and comfort for all applications, especially landscaping, gardening, mowing and snow removal.
Model 770 features individual wheel brakes for increased maneuverability. This feature is extremely useful when operating heavier attachments like the 35" Flail Mower. Like all PowerSafe models, Model 770 also includes a parking brake for extra safety when transporting or stopping on a slope.
The 770 is equipped with a Honda GX390 in recoil or electric start.
The 770's PowerSafe clutch differs from standard models by utilizing a hydro-mechanical, “wet” clutch instead of the spring-loaded, double-cone clutch. This clutch is more resistant to overheating because it's cooled by circulated oil instead of air. It's also better suited for implements requiring higher torque, such as the Rotary Plow, Flail mower or Chipper/Shredder. The PowerSafe clutch is longer-lasting, backed by a five-year warranty. It also gives operators smoother shifting, safer operation, and immediate stoppage when the clutch lever is released. The PowerSafe clutch is patented and exclusive to tractors made by BCS.
- Hydrostatic Drive
- Machine speed is controlled by EasyGrip lever on right handlebar
- PowerSafe clutch for longer life and smoother operation
- Stops power to the wheels & implement when the safety lever is released without shutting down the engine
- Differential Drive with Lockout
- Two wheel brakes on both handlebars & a parking brake
- Honda GX390 engine with Recoil or Electric Start
- 5x12 wheels standard (22" tire diameter)
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Electric Start Option: Yes
- Weight: 305 lbs (without any attachments)
- Working Wheel Speeds: Low Range: 0 - 2.7 MPH; High Range: 0 - 4.0 MPH
- Standard Wheel Size: 5'' x 12''
- Transmission: Hydrostatic
- Axle Configuration: Differential Drive with Lockout
- Clutch Type: Hydro-mechanical, "wet"
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING/DELIVERY QUOTE