The BCS 853 combines the best of both worlds: a third working speed AND a fourth transport speed for even more versatility. Now, owners can utilize the benefits of all BCS implements due to its sufficient horsepower, while also having the option of riding transport attachments like the utility trailer.
The difference between the 852 and 853 is simple: the transport speed can only be applied in rear-mount mode (tiller) on the 853; the transport speed is only available in front-mount (mower) mode on the 852. These are the only BCS tractors offering a transport speed and a third working speed.
In addition to the Differential Drive with Lockout being standard on all BCS Professional Series models, the 853 also features individual wheel brakes for increased maneuverability—especially helpful when making frequent turns.
The 853 comes with a Honda GX390 engine with recoil and electric start options. 5'' x 12'' wheels are standard.
Batteries not included for electric start tractors.
NOTE: If your plans include high-torque implements, such as the Flail mower or Chipper/Shredder, BCS highly recommends you consider Model 853's PowerSafe sister-model: Model 749. Both tractors have the same attachment compatibility. The 749's PowerSafe clutch differs from standard models by utilizing a hydro-mechanical, “wet” clutch instead of the spring-loaded, double-cone clutch. This clutch is more difficult to overheat because it's in an oil bath and cooled by circulated oil instead of air, as on the standard clutch. This makes it better suited for implements requiring higher torque. The PowerSafe clutch is longer-lasting, backed by a five-year warranty for non-commercial users. It also gives operators smoother shifting, safer operation, and immediate stoppage when the clutch lever is released.
- Fast transport speed for all rear-mount attachments.
- Differential Drive with Lockout.
- Individual wheel brakes for turning and parking.
- Easy-to-engage, shuttle-type reverse.
- Anti-vibe handlebars that instantly adjust both vertically and side-to-side.
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Electric Start Option: Yes
- Weight: 342 pounds (with 30'' tiller)
- Working Speeds: 3 forward, 3 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 0.7, 1.7 and 2.7 MPH
- Transport Wheel Speed: 8.3 MPH
- Standard Wheel Size: 5'' x 12''
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Differential Drive with Lockout
- Clutch Type: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING/DELIVERY QUOTE